***ORDERS PLACED NOW HAVE APPROX FEB 2022 SHIP DATE***
Native Watercraft Slayer Propel 12.5 MAX, a completely updated version of the extremely popular SLAYER PROPEL 13.
- 701 SERIES PROPEL DRIVE UNIT W/STREAMLINED CRANKS, AGGRESSIVE PEDALS AND INTEGRATED WEED GUARD
- ULTRA-COMFORTABLE, ADJUSTABLE AND ELEVATED SEATING
- ELECTRONICS READY LIKE NEVER BEFORE
- ROTOMOLDED HATCH W/BATTERY STORAGE AND TRANSDUCER ACCESS
- EXTENDED RUDDER FOR TRACKING AND TURNING EFFICIENCIES
- HORIZONTAL ROD STORAGE
- ROCKERED BOW TO GET UP AND OVER CHOP
- TRANSDUCER RECESS IN THE HULL
- STERN AND BOW ANCHORING AND MOTORING READY
- WATERPROOF REAR HATCH
- LARGE REAR TANKWELL
- REAR PADDLE STORAGE
- 2 YEAR FULL WARRANTY AND 5 YEAR WARRANTY AGAINST MANUFACTURE DEFECTS ON THE 701 PROPEL DRIVE UNIT
- SIDEKICK WHEEL TRANSPORT SYSTEM
- LENGTH: 12'6"
- WIDTH: 34"
- WEIGHT: 89lb / 108lb fitted
- CAPACITY: 500 lbs
***Effective Nov. 1st 2021, all freight companies have made changes to their pricing policies due to the shortage of drivers and the supply chain blockage issues at all major US ports. Due to the increase in freight companies surcharges, (Excessive length value), all of our kayak shipping prices have increased dramatically and will need to be quoted for true cost. After your order is placed, we will quote shipping cost to your door and to the nearest HUB where you could pick up the kayak. Thank you for your understanding during this unusual time.***
A NOTE ABOUT GETTING YOUR NEW KAYAK HOME TO YOU:
There are three options:
1) You can pick it up at one of our locations in Southern California (Cost: Free!)
2) You can pick it up at a hub that is near and convenient for you (Cost: $249).
3) We can have it shipped to your front door. That would run $249 or more depending on where you live.
All of these options will be discussed with you before we ship your kayak. By default, you will be charged the Hub Delivery fee of $249 when purchasing this kayak, and we will adjust the price accordingly, depending on the delivery method you choose. Click here to go to our kayak shipping information page.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Native Watercraft Color No Ship to HUB Yes
Write Your Own Review