NuCanoe UNLIMITED….yes you can. This kayak was designed to blow through obstacles and give you control. A solid open deck with unlimited rig-ability. A remarkable hull design that is fast AND stable, prepared for any waters. Plug & Play ready for pedals, power, and electronics. The UNLIMITED takes you to the future of kayak fishing & hunting. Enjoy a clean open deck with the ability to combine the UNLIMITED with the all-new 2021 Gear Pod! Fully removable storage solution to maximize organization while still protecting your deck space. With an unprecedented seven scupper hole standard and TARPON drainage channels you’ll enjoy an open deck free from pooling or sitting water! With over 22′ of Aluminum Freedom Track, you can truly customize on the fly! Secure Mighty Knobs mid-track with ease. Outfit your deck with confidence. Customizable wiring access points and full compatibility with all NuCanoe propulsion options! The Fusion Seat delivers superior comfort and support all day long. The fabric and frame are fused together for consistent tension and no sagging. Features a recumbent seat bottom and adjustable seatback. Fusion Base is rock solid. Super simple assembly.
- Fast Paddling Hull
- Stable platform allows for Stand Up activities and the mounting second seat for Tandem use
- Propulsion Ready; Bow/Stern Mount Motors and/or PIVOT Drive Pedal System
- Comfortable Fushion 360 Seat
- Deck Pad
- Tarpon Drainage System
- 2 - 79" Top Load Gear Tracks
- 1 - 15" Center Gear Track
- 10 - 10" Gear Tracks
- Bow Handle
- Rotating/Locking Stern Handle
- Combo Side Handle/Paddle Holder
- 2 - Cup Holders
- 2 - Flush Mount Rod Holder
- Rear Deck Plate
- XL Transducer Pod
- Length - 12'6"
- Width - 41"
- Weight - 84lbs
- Seating - 1-2
- Junior Seating - 1 optional
- Max Weight Cap - 650lbs
- Self Bailing Cap - 400lbs
- Max HP - 2.5
***Effective Nov. 1st 2021, all freight companies have made changes to their pricing policies due to the shortage of drivers and the supply chain blockage issues at all major US ports. Due to the increase in freight companies surcharges, (Excessive length value), all of our kayak shipping prices have increased dramatically and will need to be quoted for true cost. After your order is placed, we will quote shipping cost to your door and to the nearest HUB where you could pick up the kayak. Thank you for your understanding during this unusual time.***
A NOTE ABOUT GETTING YOUR NEW KAYAK HOME TO YOU:
There are three options:
1) You can pick it up at one of our locations in Southern California (Cost: Free!)
2) You can pick it up at a hub that is near and convenient for you (Cost: $249)
3) We can have it shipped to your front door. That price will be $249 or more depending on where you live.
All of these options will be discussed with you before we ship your kayak. By default, you will be charged the Hub Delivery fee of $249 when purchasing your kayak here and we will adjust the price accordingly, depending on the delivery method you choose. Click here to go to our kayak shipping information page.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer NuCanoe Color No Ship to HUB Yes
Write Your Own Review